AI summary & topic connections

Alleges electromagnetic targeting and experimentation since 2007, describing pain, dizziness and attempts at shielding. Refers to a modern MKUltra program and requests a serious investigation. These allegations are unverified.

  • Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I've been targeted with electromagnetic weapons since July 2007 in apparently a modern MKUltra program”
  • MKUltra references: “apons since July 2007 in apparently a modern MKUltra program. At the first approach it felt like pressure ”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ck metal they increased the power and I felt very dizzy, I had to use gel packs and anything that could provid”
  • Research & federal duties: “ or delusions from schizophrenics, we need a serious investigation from competent authorities from the US, because seems ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I've been targeted with electromagnetic weapons since July 2007 in apparently a modern MKUltra program. At the first approach it felt like pressure on the skin at the right side of my head, curiously the side that faced the street and a hotel in front of the apartment I lived on. I had to avoid the rooms that faced the street otherwise and it worked for the first month or so. Then eventually it started from the apartment above and the pain on my head was extreme. I went to sleep in pain and shortly after waking up they resumed the targeting. No one helped me because no one believed me. When using heavy shielding like thick metal they increased the power and I felt very dizzy, I had to use gel packs and anything that could provide some shielding back then, then eventually used velostat + magnets that helped block it somewhat. But it didn't stop, and it wasn't just electromagnetic radiation: I've experienced almost 20 years of an absolute nightmare, and also found out I'm not alone in this, i've found many other REAL targets online, most from the US. However for now I just want to address that targeting, experimentation and torture with electromagnetic weapons is active and happening in the US and other countries. Please don't dismiss the US targets claims as paranoid hallucinations or delusions from schizophrenics, we need a serious investigation from competent authorities from the US, because seems like no one else is even interested on investigating the harmful effects of non-ionizing radiation. Thank you for your time.