AI summary & topic connections
Reports insomnia near a bank of smart meters and palpitations and nausea attributed to higher meter readings. Describes sleeping elsewhere in the home and rejecting housing because of exposure concerns.
- Smart meters: “I used to live in a place where there were 12 Smart Meters attached to the outside of my bedroom wall. It caused ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ide of my bedroom wall. It caused me to have severe insomnia and I literally had to sleep on the other end of the h”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ found that high EMF levels cause me to have heart palpitations and a feeling of nausea. I have actually passes on hou”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ons and a feeling of nausea. I have actually passes on housing because of high EMF levels and needing to be away from”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I used to live in a place where there were 12 Smart Meters attached to the outside of my bedroom wall. It caused me to have severe insomnia and I literally had to sleep on the other end of the house in the living room to get away from the wall of SmartMeters. I ended up buying a 3-axis EMF/Radiofrequency meter to check the levels of various places and found that high EMF levels cause me to have heart palpitations and a feeling of nausea. I have actually passes on housing because of high EMF levels and needing to be away from them. I feel that they affect my wellness.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.