AI summary & topic connections
Describes approximately 15 years of symptoms attributed to EMF, including headaches, burning sensations, pain, nausea and confusion. Raises concerns about young people and asks HHS to heed accounts and listen to a named commentator.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ ago. The list of physical symptoms includes severe headache and swelling on the right side of head (was misdiagnos”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “f my life, but what this is doing to people, particularly our young ones, is a crime. Again, I hope this information is useful ”
- Research & federal duties: “iven heed. One of the best individuals I can recommend listening to is Dr. Barrie Trower. My own personal experience with ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I can only hope the comments posted on this site are given heed. One of the best individuals I can recommend listening to is Dr. Barrie Trower.
My own personal experience with EMF began approximately 15 years ago. The list of physical symptoms includes severe headache and swelling on the right side of head (was misdiagnosed with Temporal Arteritis), arm and hand burning sensation, severe muscle and body pain, night sweats, nausea, bloody nose, eye pain, confusion and depression, with an overall feeling of malaise.
I have heard this technology and exposure compared to a modern-day Thalidomide, and given time, believe this will prove true. I am an older individual and in the latter years of my life, but what this is doing to people, particularly our young ones, is a crime. Again, I hope this information is useful in helping others.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.