AI summary & topic connections
Reports chronic tinnitus and perceived heartbeat differences between home and a friend’s residence with a smart meter nearer towers. Describes assistance avoiding a meter-reading fee; the account does not establish an exposure-related cause.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have tinnitus,24 hours a day, never stops, is chronic. It started in march 2024 and got louder by august that ye”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ic. It started in march 2024 and got louder by august that year. I can hear my heartbeat that is faster when I wake up at my friends place. My heartbeat sounds slower consequently at my pl”
- Smart meters: “at sounds slower consequently at my place which I've been able to avoid getting smart meter so far. Luckily for me, Ndis and local ombudsman have helped me avoid a reading meter fee by ausnet”
- Towers & siting: “s per week at my friends place who has a smart meter and lives closer to mobile phone towers than my place.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have tinnitus,24 hours a day, never stops, is chronic. It started in march 2024 and got louder by august that year. I can hear my heartbeat that is faster when I wake up at my friends place. My heartbeat sounds slower consequently at my place which I've been able to avoid getting smart meter so far. Luckily for me, Ndis and local ombudsman have helped me avoid a reading meter fee by ausnet services.
I regularly stay a few nights per week at my friends place who has a smart meter and lives closer to mobile phone towers than my place.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.