AI summary & topic connections
Reports headaches, tingling and burning when using a smartphone and an inability to use wireless technology.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “he effetcs on health. I can't use smartphone of last generation because I have headache, and when I take the mobile in my hand I feel a strange tingling in my arm e burning in my armpit a”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ering to the request of information by the HHS on (EMF), (RF) and exposition to Wireless. i write as individual citizen worried about the effetcs on health. I can't use smartphone of last”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I send this message answering to the request of information by the HHS on (EMF), (RF) and exposition to Wireless. i write as individual citizen worried about the effetcs on health.
I can't use smartphone of last generation because I have headache, and when I take the mobile in my hand I feel a strange tingling in my arm e burning in my armpit and on the side of my breast.
I can't use the wireless too.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.