AI summary & topic connections

Reports headaches around Wi-Fi and sleep improvement after paid smart-meter removal. Recounts a baby’s reported distress near meters and makes broader causal claims that are not verified here.

  • Smart meters: “t gives me a pounding headache with 5 minutes of being exposed to it. FPL put a Smart Meter on my house - the wall is on my bedroom. I could not sleep - I would be woken every time I got to s”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “WIFI is horrific for my health. It gives me a pounding headache with 5 minutes of being exposed to it. F”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “WIFI is horrific for my health. It gives me a pounding headache with 5 minutes of being exposed to it. FPL put a Smart Meter on my house - the wall is on my bedroo”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “h now) and now sleep great as I always have. It is not just me - a friend had a baby. The baby cried all the time when it was in her room. She would take it to the doctor and by the ti”
  • Housing, work & access barriers: “ I finally figured out it was the smart meter - I had it removed ( I am charged $13 a month now) and now sleep great as I always have. It is not just me - a friend had a baby. The bab”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
WIFI is horrific for my health. It gives me a pounding headache with 5 minutes of being exposed to it. FPL put a Smart Meter on my house - the wall is on my bedroom. I could not sleep - I would be woken every time I got to sleep. I finally figured out it was the smart meter - I had it removed ( I am charged $13 a month now) and now sleep great as I always have. It is not just me - a friend had a baby. The baby cried all the time when it was in her room. She would take it to the doctor and by the time they got there the baby was happy and fine. Get home, it starts crying. The Palm Beach Post did a story about it - she figured out the smart meters for the building were on the wall outside her room - that was what made the baby cry - and who knows how much damage it did. I recently went into an Olive Garden restaurant that had just opened in my area. I left in 10 minutes with a headache - they had wifi. I have no doubt wifi affects everyone - it is just some people feel the effects right away. Keep exposing yourself to it and dementia will soon follow.