AI summary & topic connections
Reports longstanding sensitivity and loss of ability to work near dense wireless infrastructure. Describes improvement after moving to a radio quiet zone and severe reactions to newer meters.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ This was in Columbia MO @250 cell towers or antennas within a 3 mile radius. I moved to Green Bank, WV for the Quiet Zone. Immediately I was able to work 12 hours several days a week at a hotel that”
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I've known I was sensitive since a teenager. Walking into a friend's college dormatory made me nauseated and dizzy. That was”
- Smart meters: “hat did not have wifi, smart meter or cell tower within maybe 15 miles. The new smart meters on gas and electricity can immediately incapacitate me. Thank you for my chance to tell a part of m”
- Towers & siting: “ld do was lie on my back and stare at the ceiling. This was in Columbia MO @250 cell towers or antennas within a 3 mile radius. I moved to Green Bank, WV for the Quiet Zone. Immediately I was”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ly I was able to work 12 hours several days a week at a hotel that did not have wifi, smart meter or cell tower within maybe 15 miles. The new smart meters on gas and electricity can i”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I've known I was sensitive since a teenager.
Walking into a friend's college dormatory made me nauseated and dizzy.
That was in the early 70's!
Missouri 2017 I went from working online for 12 hours a day, to where all I could do was lie on my back and stare at the ceiling.
This was in Columbia MO @250 cell towers or antennas within a 3 mile radius.
I moved to Green Bank, WV for the Quiet Zone.
Immediately I was able to work 12 hours several days a week at a hotel that did not have wifi, smart meter or cell tower within maybe 15 miles.
The new smart meters on gas and electricity can immediately incapacitate me.
Thank you for my chance to tell a part of my story.
Julia
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.