AI summary & topic connections
Reports nosebleeds and flu-like symptoms around towers, restrictions on employment and social activity, and fear of homelessness. Identifies the symptoms with accounts of EMF hypersensitivity.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ct same type that people who say they are hypersensitive to EMFs suffer from. I no longer can work a normal job. My health has been and still is negatively affected by this. The more they add to the”
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ points to microwave sickness, the exact same type that people who say they are hypersensitive to EMFs suffer from. I no longer can work a normal job. My health has been and still is negatively ”
- Towers & siting: “I no longer have a life anymore because I can't go out where there are cell towers and activity with enhaced 4G/5G frequencies. I have to wear EMF blocking clothing and shungite just”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I no longer have a life anymore because I can't go out where there are cell towers and activity with enhaced 4G/5G frequencies. I have to wear EMF blocking clothing and shungite just to go into town for normal things like going to the store, and even then I can only be around that amount of EMFs for a few hours. If I'm in it too long I start to have nosebleeds and I also feel a flu-like sickness that goes away after a day from staying out of heavy cell tower areas. Everything I have found online with my symptoms points to microwave sickness, the exact same type that people who say they are hypersensitive to EMFs suffer from. I no longer can work a normal job. My health has been and still is negatively affected by this. The more they add to the cell towers around me, the worse it gets. I have lost friends and everyone thinks I'm crazy because I have been very out spoken about this. 6G is coming soon which means even more EMFs will be added on top of what I'm already suffering from. I have no real future and if I can't secure a reliable source of income I'm looking at being homeless sometime in the future.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.