AI summary & topic connections
A parent describes relocation after a nearby tower was associated with headaches and a young child’s nosebleeds. Also reports tinnitus around Wi-Fi.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “Had to move out of an apt my son and I had been living in for over 3 years. A radio tower was installed mearby, les”
- Towers & siting: “to move out of an apt my son and I had been living in for over 3 years. A radio tower was installed mearby, less than 100 ft from our bedroom. I experienced severe headaches and my 3 ye”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “Had to move out of an apt my son and I had been living in for over 3 years. A radio tower was installed mearby, less than 100 ft fro”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “r was installed mearby, less than 100 ft from our bedroom. I experienced severe headaches and my 3 year old son had profuse nosebleeds. I now cannot be near radio frequencies, wifi or elec”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ 3 year old son had profuse nosebleeds. I now cannot be near radio frequencies, wifi or electromagnetic energy without adverse effects such as intense ringing in ears.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Had to move out of an apt my son and I had been living in for over 3 years. A radio tower was installed mearby, less than 100 ft from our bedroom. I experienced severe headaches and my 3 year old son had profuse nosebleeds. I now cannot be near radio frequencies, wifi or electromagnetic energy without adverse effects such as intense ringing in ears.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.