AI summary & topic connections
Reports perceived EMF sensitivity, headaches, tinnitus, heart symptoms and sleep disruption. Describes benefit from wired connections and restrictions on office work and travel.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “The roll of out 5G has nearly ruined my life and my health. I have always been sensitive to electromagnetic fields, but 5G is infinitely worse. When I am in an enclosed space (public trans”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “outer my symptoms start this way. First, I notice a sense of pressure inside my head, followed by intense headache. Then my face and muscles start to hurt and I get ringing in my ears.”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ more time I spend near it the worse I feel. If the exposure is prolonged I get heart palpitations and nausea. It keeps me from sleeping at night as well. I know this is not psychosomat”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “in an enclosed space (public transportation) with 5G or in close proximity to a wifi router my symptoms start this way. First, I notice a sense of pressure inside my head, followed by ”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “t psychosomatic because after I connected my commuter in my workstation with an ethernet cable and turned the wifi off, all these symptoms disappeared. I have been able to control to some ”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “life to the point that I cannot work in a public office space and have to limit travel. I have not traveled by plane for 2 years because of this. A change in public policy would hugely i”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
The roll of out 5G has nearly ruined my life and my health. I have always been sensitive to electromagnetic fields, but 5G is infinitely worse. When I am in an enclosed space (public transportation) with 5G or in close proximity to a wifi router my symptoms start this way. First, I notice a sense of pressure inside my head, followed by intense headache. Then my face and muscles start to hurt and I get ringing in my ears. The more time I spend near it the worse I feel. If the exposure is prolonged I get heart palpitations and nausea. It keeps me from sleeping at night as well. I know this is not psychosomatic because after I connected my commuter in my workstation with an ethernet cable and turned the wifi off, all these symptoms disappeared. I have been able to control to some degree what I am exposed to inside my living space, but public spaces are a different matter. 5G has significantly damaged my ability to participate in life to the point that I cannot work in a public office space and have to limit travel. I have not traveled by plane for 2 years because of this. A change in public policy would hugely impact my life for the better.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.