AI summary & topic connections

Reports headaches near towers during commuting and recreation and expresses concern about installations near schools and colleges. Also speculates about changes among nearby residents.

  • Towers & siting: “I have battled with the negative effects of cell phone towers for many decades. On my daily commute, visiting local parks and even attending an annual fair even”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ our local fairgrounds I have been bombarded by these signals. I get an instant headache that sometimes will not go away for hours after passing by these towers that seem to be multiplying”
  • Children & vulnerable groups: “amarillo , California where I see a cell phone towers across from an elementary school. In my own town of Ventura , California I see multiple towers at a city college .. a couple more in”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have battled with the negative effects of cell phone towers for many decades. On my daily commute, visiting local parks and even attending an annual fair event at our local fairgrounds I have been bombarded by these signals. I get an instant headache that sometimes will not go away for hours after passing by these towers that seem to be multiplying all over the place . I have observed people who have purchased a home with a disguised cell tower next to their backyard. This house has changed hands many times over the past few years since it was built leaving me to question are the folks dying from ill health effects or getting assaulted daily by the same symptoms that infiltrate my reality. This technology is not safe, has proven ill effects and yet we continue to allow this to spread upon our society like a virus. On occasion I go to Camarillo , California where I see a cell phone towers across from an elementary school. In my own town of Ventura , California I see multiple towers at a city college .. a couple more in a shopping center that has a karate studio for children. This is unacceptable for our government to continue to put our youth at risk. The time to take action is now. The ill affects on our children’s future is not worth the benefits of this system. We can do better and need to if we expect to evolve as a civilized society.

Official attachments · 2

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.