AI summary & topic connections

Reports headaches and nasal symptoms after working in an office with 5G and suspects interaction with a dental implant. Requests safety testing and compensation for replacement surgery; a reported claim about implant heating has not been verified.

  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ is Blythe Tomblin. I have a titanium implant in my left upper jaw. I never got headaches before very very rarely and around 2021. I started getting intermittent headaches. Around 2022 I mo”
  • Occupational exposure: “d getting intermittent headaches. Around 2022 I moved to Hayden Idaho and got a job at an office building that had 5G and my headaches became worse and I couldn’t breathe out of the left side of m”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “t up 3 degrees. There is no escaping this. The cell phone companies should have tested these types of things out to make sure there is no harm to the human body. They should compensate m”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My name is Blythe Tomblin. I have a titanium implant in my left upper jaw. I never got headaches before very very rarely and around 2021. I started getting intermittent headaches. Around 2022 I moved to Hayden Idaho and got a job at an office building that had 5G and my headaches became worse and I couldn’t breathe out of the left side of my nose. My headache would go from intense pressure, headache to runny nose and the cycle would just keep repeating. It took me a while to correlate what was going on. I looked up some things online, and I found a case where a man had a bunch of implants and had the same symptoms. My dentist said that 5g heats my implant up 3 degrees. There is no escaping this. The cell phone companies should have tested these types of things out to make sure there is no harm to the human body. They should compensate me for my pain and suffering among many other people and also pay for the surgery to get this removed so I can have a zirconia one put in that will not cause these types of problems. Thank you for taking my statement