AI summary & topic connections
Reports location-dependent weakness and near-fainting, identifies as EMF-sensitive and describes perceived benefit from foil headwear. Makes additional unverified claims about cellular generations, relatives’ conditions, crashes and blood-brain-barrier effects.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “home. I made a hat out of Aluminum foil. When I wear it, it NEVER happens. I am sensitive to EMF. I can hear 4G. It is cranked. I am positive that 3G caused my Father's heart attack, 4G caused my ”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “d. I am positive that 3G caused my Father's heart attack, 4G caused my Mother's Vertigo, 5G caused mass fatal crashes along our highways, and 6G breaks the Blood Brain Barrier!”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ to EMF. I can hear 4G. It is cranked. I am positive that 3G caused my Father's heart attack, 4G caused my Mother's Vertigo, 5G caused mass fatal crashes along our highways, and 6G breaks the”
- Towers & siting: “y legs. This only happened when I was on Cape Cod. Then one day, I saw a new 6G tower less than a mile from my home. I made a hat out of Aluminum foil. When I wear it, it NEVER happens.”
- Proposed biological mechanisms: “'s Vertigo, 5G caused mass fatal crashes along our highways, and 6G breaks the Blood Brain Barrier!”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I live part time in Maine and part time in Massachusetts, on Cape Cod. I started the commute in 2020. I can feel the difference in my body and my mind in each state. It is/was DRASTIC. However, it got really bad this year. When I spent extended periods of time seated in Massachusetts, then got up to do something, I felt like I was going to passout. Just when I thought I was okay, I experienced a power failure in my legs. This only happened when I was on Cape Cod. Then one day, I saw a new 6G tower less than a mile from my home. I made a hat out of Aluminum foil. When I wear it, it NEVER happens. I am sensitive to EMF. I can hear 4G. It is cranked. I am positive that 3G caused my Father's heart attack, 4G caused my Mother's Vertigo, 5G caused mass fatal crashes along our highways, and 6G breaks the Blood Brain Barrier!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.