AI summary & topic connections
An Australian commenter identifies as having EHS and requests revised exposure limits. Also asserts atmospheric accumulation and risks to future generations; these claims are not independently verified.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “ne the safe limits of radiation we now currently experience. I suffer from EHS (electrical hypersensitivity) so I experience first hand, the dangers of the levels we are at. This radiation also accumulates a”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “ving in Australia, I would ask that the Department of Health and Human Services redefine the safe limits of radiation we now currently experience. I suffer from EHS (electrical hypersensitivity) so I expe”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
As an individual consumer living in Australia, I would ask that the Department of Health and Human Services redefine the safe limits of radiation we now currently experience. I suffer from EHS (electrical hypersensitivity) so I experience first hand, the dangers of the levels we are at. This radiation also accumulates and never leaves our atmosphere. In future generations, this could mean annihilation of our species.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.