AI summary & topic connections

Reports neurological and cardiac symptoms, social isolation and difficulty traveling or accessing services that require smartphones. Recounts a distressing journey and calls for safer technology and accessible communication options.

  • Housing, work & access barriers: “n an isolated mountain away from towers and smart meters. I am 74 years old and cannot socialize anymore or go on trips, fly or travel by train because everything is WIFid to the nines and everyone carrie”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “eply affected by wireless radiation. It affects my heart and my brain giving me headaches , heART palpitations, insomnia, memory loss, disorientation and dizziness especially when in facili”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “ireless radiation. It affects my heart and my brain giving me headaches , heART palpitations, insomnia, memory loss, disorientation and dizziness especially when in facilities like hospitals, ”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ socialize anymore or go on trips, fly or travel by train because everything is WIFid to the nines and everyone carries and always has on their mobile phones. The other issue is that e”
  • Towers & siting: “ the same reason and I now live like a hermit on an isolated mountain away from towers and smart meters. I am 74 years old and cannot socialize anymore or go on trips, fly or travel by t”
  • Smart meters: “eason and I now live like a hermit on an isolated mountain away from towers and smart meters. I am 74 years old and cannot socialize anymore or go on trips, fly or travel by train because ever”
  • Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “ and other conditions not conducive for using a smart phones. The fact that all phone booths have been removed to force people into the use of this dangerous equipment is reprehensible . I alm”
  • Exposure limits & oversight: “uary and have been made homeless. This is serious and this dangerous technology needs to be banned unless it can be used safely and so far it is not at all safe from any living organism, If there h”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been deeply affected by wireless radiation. It affects my heart and my brain giving me headaches , heART palpitations, insomnia, memory loss, disorientation and dizziness especially when in facilities like hospitals, schools, government buildings etc. I cannot use cell phones for the same reason and I now live like a hermit on an isolated mountain away from towers and smart meters. I am 74 years old and cannot socialize anymore or go on trips, fly or travel by train because everything is WIFid to the nines and everyone carries and always has on their mobile phones. The other issue is that everyone is expected to use cell phones for "verification" of identity. This become a nightmare for those who are disabled by densified RF fields, arthritis, poor vision, dyslexia and other conditions not conducive for using a smart phones. The fact that all phone booths have been removed to force people into the use of this dangerous equipment is reprehensible . I almost died on a trip I took because I was exposed to hundreds of towers and got disoriented and lost and drove 7 hours out of my way because there were no longer phones along the HYWY where I could call for help. I STOPPED AT MANY REST STOPS AND ASKED FOR HELP AND EVERYONE USED THEIR PHONES TO TELL ME I WAS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WHEN I WAS GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION AND MY EXIT WAS 7 hours behind me! I had to stay in a hotel that really made me sick due to the WIFI and I could not sleep at all and had to drive to my destination the next day being disoriented with a migraine headache and deadly tired. I was weaving on the road while cars sped by me at 80 MPH! I was not able to call anyone to tell them what happened to me and I was reported as a missing person. Many people are marginalized due to this health condition and are living in cars looking for a safe sanctuary and have been made homeless. This is serious and this dangerous technology needs to be banned unless it can be used safely and so far it is not at all safe from any living organism, If there had been one phone both at a gas station or a rest stop none of that would have happened to me except for the health affects of driving in a soup of RF radiation.