AI summary & topic connections
Reports hand pain while holding a phone and headaches near a tower, with perceived relief in airplane mode or after leaving the area.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “old it. When standing near a cell phone tower, like at the local park, I feel a headache come on that goes away once I'm out of the area.”
- Towers & siting: “ in airplane mode. I feel pain in my hands when I hold it. When standing near a cell phone tower, like at the local park, I feel a headache come on that goes away once I'm out of the area.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I feel irritated by my phone when it is not in airplane mode. I feel pain in my hands when I hold it. When standing near a cell phone tower, like at the local park, I feel a headache come on that goes away once I'm out of the area.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.