AI summary & topic connections
Reports headaches, depressed mood, impaired focus and restlessness around masts, Wi-Fi and phones, and wonders whether titanium implants increase susceptibility.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “get tension in the brain, are more depressive, less focused, cognitive impact, headache, a feeling of stress all the time and restlessness. I have titan implants in my body which might in”
- Towers & siting: “I experience bad effects from radiation exposure. Mostly from masts that emit radiation. But also from wifi and mobile phones. I get tension in the brain, are more dep”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “s from radiation exposure. Mostly from masts that emit radiation. But also from wifi and mobile phones. I get tension in the brain, are more depressive, less focused, cognitive impact”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I experience bad effects from radiation exposure. Mostly from masts that emit radiation. But also from wifi and mobile phones. I get tension in the brain, are more depressive, less focused, cognitive impact, headache, a feeling of stress all the time and restlessness. I have titan implants in my body which might increase illness.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.