AI summary & topic connections
Alleges retaliation after whistleblowing and reports anomalous health incidents, an eardrum injury and ringing. Describes perceived infrasound exposure and asks for help.
- AHIs / Havana syndrome: “ I have documented sim swapping from 3 separate providers. And have experienced anomalous health incidents most recently being a perforated ear drum from no head trauma. I have been dealing with the fake Ti”
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I have dealt with this for 3 years now since whistleblowing on a corrupt Philadelphia police officer, and a local police officer from newtown township, Pa. I h”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ng a perforated ear drum from no head trauma. I have been dealing with the fake Tinnitus like ringing, and am also a sound engineer, capable of measuring sound waves which shows the use of”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have dealt with this for 3 years now since whistleblowing on a corrupt Philadelphia police officer, and a local police officer from newtown township, Pa. I have documented sim swapping from 3 separate providers. And have experienced anomalous health incidents most recently being a perforated ear drum from no head trauma. I have been dealing with the fake Tinnitus like ringing, and am also a sound engineer, capable of measuring sound waves which shows the use of infrasound as well. This is horrible! Please help!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.