AI summary & topic connections

Reports ear pulsations and tinnitus following installation of solar panels and a smart meter, with perceived improvement after covering the meter. Raises phone, Wi-Fi and tower concerns and requests further study.

  • Smart meters: “the pulsating pulse in my ear as I would park my car in our garage. Between the smart meter that was installed in Feb 2017 and the solar panels in 2017, I immediately felt the pulsating in th”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “iPhone. My fingers are very sensitive to the screen. Then in 2017, we installed solar panels on our home and I started to feel the pulsating pulse in my ear as I would park my car in our garag”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ver for my smart meter and the pulsation was reduced, but that doesn’t help the tinnitis I feel as well. Then over the years, the installation of 5g towers have worried me as well. These ”
  • Towers & siting: “n’t help the tinnitis I feel as well. Then over the years, the installation of 5g towers have worried me as well. These towers put out signal for 5 miles. There is literally no safe place ”
  • Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ for 5 miles. There is literally no safe place to be. Within our homes with the WiFi or outside. I really wish there was a better way to mitigate these signals. This topic needs to be ”
  • Research & federal duties: “ide. I really wish there was a better way to mitigate these signals. This topic needs to be studied from the effects of cell phone exposure to 5g towers. The last studies origiante from 1970. Please ”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am very concerned regarding all emf’s. I became very interested in researching this topic several years ago. (10yrs) when I purchased an iPhone. My fingers are very sensitive to the screen. Then in 2017, we installed solar panels on our home and I started to feel the pulsating pulse in my ear as I would park my car in our garage. Between the smart meter that was installed in Feb 2017 and the solar panels in 2017, I immediately felt the pulsating in the ear. Luckily I found a faraday cover for my smart meter and the pulsation was reduced, but that doesn’t help the tinnitis I feel as well. Then over the years, the installation of 5g towers have worried me as well. These towers put out signal for 5 miles. There is literally no safe place to be. Within our homes with the WiFi or outside. I really wish there was a better way to mitigate these signals. This topic needs to be studied from the effects of cell phone exposure to 5g towers. The last studies origiante from 1970. Please look at the EGW studies they have been doing the studies. Thank you.