AI summary & topic connections
Reports sensitivity to home Wi-Fi and better sleep when the router is unplugged. Describes an initial fee and monthly charges to avoid a smart meter and objects to these arrangements.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I am so thankful that this issue is being addressed. I am personally sensitive to the WiFi in our home. I cannot stay asleep if we do not unplug the router. Knowing this made me ”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “o thankful that this issue is being addressed. I am personally sensitive to the WiFi in our home. I cannot stay asleep if we do not unplug the router. Knowing this made me fight the sm”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ing addressed. I am personally sensitive to the WiFi in our home. I cannot stay asleep if we do not unplug the router. Knowing this made me fight the smart meter that was going to be ins”
- Smart meters: “nnot stay asleep if we do not unplug the router. Knowing this made me fight the smart meter that was going to be installed on my bedroom wall. I had to pay a large fee to keep my existing met”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “t meter that was going to be installed on my bedroom wall. I had to pay a large fee to keep my existing meter and $25 a month for an ongoing fee. I wish there was some way to stop the”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am so thankful that this issue is being addressed. I am personally sensitive to the WiFi in our home. I cannot stay asleep if we do not unplug the router. Knowing this made me fight the smart meter that was going to be installed on my bedroom wall. I had to pay a large fee to keep my existing meter and $25 a month for an ongoing fee. I wish there was some way to stop these meters as well as helping family with the constant 5G everywhere. Thanks you for all you’re doing!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.