AI summary & topic connections
Reports tinnitus after moving near a tower and perceived relief away from home. Requests government restrictions on installations near homes and schools.
- Towers & siting: “I am extremely concerned that cell phone towers are allowed to be built directly next to residences and schools. Since moving into a very expensive”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “y expensive apartment with a 5G tower on the same street, I’ve developed severe tinnitus that only goes away when I’m not at home. The government must step in and regulate this serious hea”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “ that cell phone towers are allowed to be built directly next to residences and schools. Since moving into a very expensive apartment with a 5G tower on the same street, I’ve developed se”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “nitus that only goes away when I’m not at home. The government must step in and regulate this serious health issue before it’s too late. RF and EMF is absolutely affecting us.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am extremely concerned that cell phone towers are allowed to be built directly next to residences and schools. Since moving into a very expensive apartment with a 5G tower on the same street, I’ve developed severe tinnitus that only goes away when I’m not at home. The government must step in and regulate this serious health issue before it’s too late. RF and EMF is absolutely affecting us.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.