AI summary & topic connections
Reports head pressure, tinnitus and memory problems alongside allegations of radiation exposure, hacking, stalking and continuous monitoring.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “People are getting paid to stalk and harrass me”
- Surveillance & privacy concerns: “monitored 24/7”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “tinnitus”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I’ve been experiencing intense waves of radiation going thru my body, usually when I wake up. My head has a lot of pressure since 2024. I experience tinnitus, ringing of the ear often. My electronics are hacked. I’ve noticed some memory loss. People are getting paid to stalk and harrass me. The police are involved and when you report this to them- they often laugh and say you need mental health help. This started happening to me in 2024 in Norfolk NE and continues to happen as I moved to Lincoln NE. I’m being monitored 24/7.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.