AI summary & topic connections
Reports years of migraines attributed to Wi-Fi and LED streetlights, reduced work capacity and low income, and requests action on infrastructure and lighting.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “below-poverty level income”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “migraine headaches”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “ine headaches since wifi and also LED streetlights next to my ho”
- LED headlights & glare: “LED streetlights”
- Occupational exposure: “pay period for work”
- Proposed biological mechanisms: “circadian rhythms”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have been suffering with migraine headaches since wifi and also LED streetlights next to my house. It has been over 7 years now. Because of this, I have not been able to hold a 75 hour pay period for work, and have below-poverty level income. I struggle to move out of bed and when I get home from my 8 hour shift at work in the afternoon, I am stuck in bed sleeping the rest of the day due to headaches. EMF'S and RF can harm us terribly and they are with the assault they have put on us with the wifi and 5G and other unsafe utilities, including LED lighting that emit unhealthy frequencies that disrupt our body's circadian rhythms, hormones, and nervous systems. Please understand that decisions made by corporations and government on these issues are critical to our health and well-being. I have suffered over 7 years now and it is not fair. Imagine how many others are as well. I can only wait for Jesus to return to make things right here since it seems people in charge do not want to make it right by deleting these harmful infrastructures that emit these life-destroying radiations and harmful frequencies. Or will they? I have years of doctors' visits and specialists appointments that have been documented. Seems nobody cares. Please do something.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.