AI summary & topic connections
Describes an illness timeline after a home broadband change, including headaches, nausea, nosebleeding and weight loss, and perceived relief after covering the router. The commenter characterizes the upgrade as 5G.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “new router”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “bad headache”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My EMF incident happened in January 2024 in Malaysia.
TM unifi (my current broadband service provider) called to ask if wanted to upgrade my home broadband to 5G with a new router with small additional cost of RM$10 per month.
I said I didn’t need.
11 January - woke up in the morning to find that I couldn’t browse the internet. Checked with an internet speed app and the speed was only 2Mbps. Made a report to Unifi, a technician came the same day to reset port. They called HQ to reset the port and was told that my speed has now increased from 30Mbps to 300Mbps. A free upgrade in speed.
They didn’t mention that this is 5G speed.
On the same day, I went to bed having a very bad stomach ache, bad nausea and bad headache . Vomited few times that night. Couldn’t sleep much as I there was in terrible pain in my head and stomach.
12 January - started dry fasting by skipping breakfast and lunch , dinner can’t remember if I had any. Maybe plain rice or nothing.
13 January - normally I would feel better after a good one day dry fasting but I still feeling lousy. had lunch but after that had stomach aches , nausea and bloating. Feeing like vomiting. Constant Coughing / Phlegm
14 /15 Jan - had very plain food, plain rice and eggs. Lost 5 kilo in weight in that several days. Coughing / Phlegm non stop.
16 Jan - Suddenly Nose bleed (continuous non-stop) started in the afternoon about 4pm , could not stop for 14 hours until the next day 6 am . If I sat up blood would flow through the nose, if I lie down it would back flow to my throat. It was a mixture of blood and phlegm which was disgusting . Lost substantial amount of blood.
17 - 25 Jan - still having cough and phlegm, started eating bananas and slowly getting better, but still felt a slight dizziness especially when bending down, no appetite, stomach not functioning as well and feeling extremely tired. (Started to feel breathlessness). Moody and grumpy .
I had tingling discomfort jelly like sensation on my nerves on my upper back shoulders and neck.
26 Jan - In the morning, I had non-stop sneezing for several hours. Continuous phlegm / runny nose. Typical detoxing. Feeling exhausted after stabilised .
27 Jan - just checked my cctv and realised it was connected to the wifi after the password reset. But the CCTV could not connect to wifi as the cctv could only be connected to 4G . Call and Confirmed with my service provider that my internet had been upgraded to a 5g bandwidth, and also my current router is already 5G ready. I Decided to put EMF protection cloth to cover the router and modem. My wife managed to find some EMF protection sheet we bought from before.
Feeling better already just moments after covering the router with EMF protection cloth.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.