AI summary & topic connections
Reports tinnitus, seizures, sleep disruption, burning hands and visual problems attributed to wireless devices. Describes injury during a seizure and asks HHS to investigate animal responses as well.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Wifi has triggered Epileptic seizures in me”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “when wifi is on”
- Environmental effects: “investigate how Animals react to wifi and radiation also”
- Research & federal duties: “investigate how Animals react to wifi and radiation also”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Dear Mr Kennedy. I am Mark Leen from Ireland. I suffer tinnitus or ringing in my ears when wifi is on, watching youtube over wifi puts me to sleep even if ive just got up in the morn. Wifi has triggered Epileptic seizures in me, i was in a bar with very strong wifi and i got an attack that changed my life. My hands burn if i'm too long on a phone and my eyes are going blinder and i'm only 55. Long distance getting blurred and this was never the case. I can hear a high pitched ringing when todays smart tvs are runnimg around me. Everything seems to be wireless. If i were in your shoes, i would investigate how Animals react to wifi and radiation also. I do not get level 4 sleep which os vital for epilepsy if i leave the wifi switched on. I awake at 3 am with ringing in my ears. My seizure near a wifi terminal caused me broken nose and busted up face. May God bless you Sec Kennedy always. I will take your call anytime. I am a singer/entertainer who sung for previous president Clinton but ot would be an honour to sing for you and Pres Trump given the Kennedy Irish connection.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.