AI summary & topic connections
Attributes dysautonomia and autoimmune illness to a grid-connected solar installation and describes an eight-year recovery, relocation, major costs and lost work. Reports continuing electrical sensitivity and requests better information.
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “when we installed solar panels, hooked up the grid”
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: ““electrically sensitive” to microwave radiation”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I had to move out of that house”
- Occupational exposure: “miss 2.5 years of work”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I was injured by non-native EMFs (nnEMF) when we installed solar panels, hooked up the grid, on our house’s roof. I got very sick with electrical illness (dysautonomia and auto-immune illnesses) and it took me 8 years to recover. I had to move out of that house and spend probably a $100,000 and miss 2.5 years of work in order to get well. EMF and dirty electricity illnesses are a real thing!! The solar panel input made the alternating current “spikey” (for lack of a better word) and my body was thrown into disarray by the constant electrical spikes. I still am now “electrically sensitive” to microwave radiation from my cell phone. For example, if I hold it too long, my hand starts to hurt. There needs to be more information about the truth of electrical and nnEMF and electrical injuries and illnesses. I think this is part of why so many of us are sick and tired. Thank you for looking into this and moving the Overton Window on this topic.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.