AI summary & topic connections

A commenter identifying as a registered nurse reports breast cancer after routinely carrying a phone in a shirt pocket and wearing a smartwatch. Attributes the cancer to that exposure and expresses distrust of medical treatment incentives.

  • Cancer & tumors: “Diagnosed with breast cancer.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I 100% believe RF/EMF's have a negative impact on all of us. I had a normal Mammogram in November of 2019. In the spring of 2020 I started a walking routine. I wore my Apple watch on my left wrist and tucked my phone in my shirt pocket. My bra was supported with an underwire. By June of 2020 I developed a lump in my left breast about the size of a dime. Diagnosed with breast cancer. ERPR+ / HER2-. 4 rounds of Chemo and 20 rounds of radiation. Aromatase inhibitors X 5 years and a total hysterectomy. I whole heartedly believe this was the cause. After this, lets have a conversation about the medical system and fast tracking in to Oncology. One of the most lucrative areas of the Medical Industrial Complex. I am an RN. I no longer trust the medical system I have worked in for 30 years.