AI summary & topic connections
Reports fatigue, cognitive symptoms, pain and mood changes after prolonged wireless exposure, with improvement after removing home and car Wi-Fi. Asks that people reporting sensitivity receive attention.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “those who are sensitive to EMFs”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “Once we took the wifi out of our house and stopped using in the car I got better.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “foggy thinking, poor concentration, memory decline”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Wifi and other EMFs make me feel very sick and if the wifi is on in my car and I drive for more than 2 hours I am sick for days! Once we took the wifi out of our house and stopped using in the car I got better. I can then feel the symptoms when I am on my iPhone too long. My symptoms after each prolonged exposure ( more than a couple hours) are:extreme fatigue, foggy thinking, poor concentration, memory decline, achey muscles, joint stiffness, irritability and even sadness! You need to pay attention to those who are sensitive to EMFs because we are just the first ones showing signs ( like with any other sensitivity).
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.