AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports improved sleep during power outages, symptoms in wireless public spaces and avoidance of certain stores and smart meters.
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “I am an individual who hears electricity humming in the walls.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “When I am in a public space with lots of WiFi I can feel vertigo, nausea or just exhaustion—- even though I felt fine elsewhere.”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I am an individual who hears electricity humming in the walls.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “When I am in a public space with lots of WiFi I can feel vertigo, nausea or just exhaustion—- even though I felt fine elsewhere.”
- Smart meters: “We have avoided a Smart Meter for now, but our neighbors have them.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am an individual who hears electricity humming in the walls. When the power goes out, my body immediately relaxes ( despite the inconvenience of no electricity) I sleep better & more deeply with the power off ( even if it’s too warm or too cold)
When I am in a public space with lots of WiFi I can feel vertigo, nausea or just exhaustion—- even though I felt fine elsewhere. In particular places with big swathes of fluorescent lighting are issues. ( I don’t shop at some big box stores anymore, due to this) those give me headaches.
In general my body has a very inflammatory response to all these EMFs…many of these symptoms go away when I am out in nature, far from WiFi signals & dirty electricity. We have avoided a Smart Meter for now, but our neighbors have them.
I can only imagine how much healthier all of us will be when we clean these up.
Thank you,
Karen Thompson
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.