AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports sensitivity, blood-pressure changes and headaches after solar-panel installation and describes costly mitigation and reliance on wired devices.

  • Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I became electrosensitive after having additional solar panels installed and activated on my roof.”
  • Power lines, wiring & solar: “I became electrosensitive after having additional solar panels installed and activated on my roof.”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “My heart felt like it was racing.”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I had to make a tent out of these blankets to sleep.”
  • Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “I have plug-in filters, filters an electrician wired into my electrical box, plus he wired kill switches for my bedroom outlets and below my bedroom, special window film (which I paid to have installed), a bed canopy made with silver threads ($1519 from Safe Living Technologies Inc”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I became electrosensitive after having additional solar panels installed and activated on my roof. My heart felt like it was racing. I took my blood pressure, and the top number was 178. My blood pressure is normally about 120/80. I put an emergency blanket (similar to aluminum foil) over me. My blood pressure immediately dropped to a normal range. The 3 times I removed the blanket, then put it back on, I got the same result. I had to make a tent out of these blankets to sleep. Now I cannot use my solar system. I get headaches and high blood pressure. It effects my sleep. I hired an EMF building consultant. He found high levels of EMFs. I spent about $20,000 on various devices to block EMFs. I have plug-in filters, filters an electrician wired into my electrical box, plus he wired kill switches for my bedroom outlets and below my bedroom, special window film (which I paid to have installed), a bed canopy made with silver threads ($1519 from Safe Living Technologies Inc. plus needed a new bed frame for it), a Qi-shield (a $1000 personal device), and other numerous personal devices (EMF BAND XL from EMFSol.com). These products have helped. I get a headache and my hand tingles if I use or hold a cell phone. This only occurred after the solar panel over exposure. I use a landline phone with no problems. Also, my computer is hard wired. Once when riding in a car with 2 friends I got a headache. They assured me their cell phones were off. A few miles later we passed an electrical substation. After traveling about 2 miles more, my headache went away.