AI summary & topic connections

A parent questions placement of 5G towers near schools and children's recreation areas.

  • Children & vulnerable groups: “Seeing 5G towers outside baseball fields, right at kids schools--- it has to be effecting them and anyone in the area.”
  • Towers & siting: “Seeing 5G towers outside baseball fields, right at kids schools--- it has to be effecting them and anyone in the area.”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure. I am responding from the perspective of a parent. We are made of energy, that is what so much of everything is, so I have to think its not natural for us to be exposed to 5G, 6G whatever it maybe - man made. Seeing 5G towers outside baseball fields, right at kids schools--- it has to be effecting them and anyone in the area. There are signs on the towers saying danger and not to get close- why? (have to think more than just could get hurt if get too close).