AI summary & topic connections
A Norwegian commenter reports electrohypersensitivity, reduced quality of life and economic hardship and criticizes exposure limits.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I've developed EHS (electrohypersensitivity) and have been working volunteering for regularly measures to the the health risks since 2016.”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I've developed EHS (electrohypersensitivity) and have been working volunteering for regularly measures to the the health risks since 2016.”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “I'm Norwegian living in a state where the EMF exposure limits are equal to the USA.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I'm Norwegian living in a state where the EMF exposure limits are equal to the USA. I've developed EHS (electrohypersensitivity) and have been working volunteering for regularly measures to the the health risks since 2016.
I have experienced economic dismay, adverse health effects and a lower life quality. There are approximately 1 to 2 people committing suicide in norway each year because of thise extremes.
there are estimated between 3% -9% experiencing disability because of exposure.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.