AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes difficulty controlling neighbors' exposure sources in shared housing and requests investigation of human, animal and plant effects.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “s technology. I live in multifamily housing. I have no control over my neighbor’s use of wi-fi or where they place their routers and other remote devices. Friends have refused to visit me b/c the EMF’s(R’s) in my home are so intense they cannot relax. Probably why my s”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ visit me b/c the EMF’s(R’s) in my home are so intense they cannot relax. Probably why my sleep is terrible even though my router, cell phone and PC are off. I cannot hold my cell and talk w/o my hand going numb. Also, I’ve met people who become exhausted and/or get migrain”
- Smart meters: “ my hand going numb. Also, I’ve met people who become exhausted and/or get migraines from smart meters and/or wi-fi. BTW my old dial-up phone and answering machine, had significantly clearer sound quality than most all cellular, or cordless landline phones. I lived for decades wi”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ My life would be socially more abundant if the telecom companies, and our entire country, would get rid of all wireless technology. I live in multifamily housing. I have no control over my neighbor’s use”
- Environmental effects: “You requested public comments about “Wireless Radiation,” Wireless Technology and the subcategories that go with it… So my comment is below… I am a private citizen, writing with concern for my health and my communities health. My life would be socially more abundan”
- Research & federal duties: “Hey There HHS, You requested public comments about “Wireless Radiation,” Wireless Technology and the subcategories that go with it… So my comment is below… I am a private citizen, writing w”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Hey There HHS, You requested public comments about “Wireless Radiation,” Wireless Technology and the subcategories that go with it… So my comment is below…
I am a private citizen, writing with concern for my health and my communities health.
My life would be socially more abundant if the telecom companies, and our entire country, would get rid of all wireless technology. I live in multifamily housing. I have no control over my neighbor’s use of wi-fi or where they place their routers and other remote devices.
Friends have refused to visit me b/c the EMF’s(R’s) in my home are so intense they cannot relax. Probably why my sleep is terrible even though my router, cell phone and PC are off. I cannot hold my cell and talk w/o my hand going numb. Also, I’ve met people who become exhausted and/or get migraines from smart meters and/or wi-fi.
BTW my old dial-up phone and answering machine, had significantly clearer sound quality than most all cellular, or cordless landline phones. I lived for decades without a cell phone and it wasn’t a problem.
Although, I’m not as overtly abused as some people are, and probably I haven’t noticed all the harm wireless technology is doing to me, I’m still annoyed and seriously concerned about our collective mental, emotional and physical health. Therefore, I am asking HHS to broadly and deeply investigate the damage wireless tech is doing to humans, non-human animals including bees, and plants. Thank You
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.