AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports severe headaches around a router, including when unaware it had been switched on, and describes reducing emissions.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “to your request for information as to RF exposure. I have gotten severe headaches from a wireless router in the past. Always switch to lowest emissions where I can. If it can give me a headache, what is it doing to my health? This happened even when my roommate turned it on and I di”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I am responding to your request for information as to RF exposure. I have gotten severe headaches from a wireless router in the past. Always switch to lowest emissions where I can. If it can give me a headache, what is it doing to my health? This happened even when my roomma”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am responding to your request for information as to RF exposure. I have gotten severe headaches from a wireless router in the past. Always switch to lowest emissions where I can. If it can give me a headache, what is it doing to my health? This happened even when my roommate turned it on and I didn't know it was on. So it wasn't psychosomatic. I always had it off when I wasn't using it, which I know is a hassle.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.