AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports family sleep problems, headaches and blurred vision in high-exposure settings and opposes further expansion to stronger technologies.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I would like to say that my wife, my kids and I are sensitive to EMFs, especially 5G. Anytime we stay in hotels or buildings with large amounts of EMFs, we have distrupted poor sleep and do not feel rested and many times will get bad headaches an”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “nytime we stay in hotels or buildings with large amounts of EMFs, we have distrupted poor sleep and do not feel rested and many times will get bad headaches and blurred vision. We do not need more EMFs and especially do not need even stronger EMF fields like 6G coming out.”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “I would like to say that my wife, my kids and I are sensitive to EMFs, especially 5G. Anytime we stay in hotels or buildings with large amounts of EMFs, we have distrupted poor sleep and do not feel rested and many time”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I would like to say that my wife, my kids and I are sensitive to EMFs, especially 5G. Anytime we stay in hotels or buildings with large amounts of EMFs, we have distrupted poor sleep and do not feel rested and many times will get bad headaches and blurred vision. We do not need more EMFs and especially do not need even stronger EMF fields like 6G coming out.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.