AI summary & topic connections
The commenter describes removal of a benign tumor near where a phone antenna contacted the head and requests scientific investigation.
- Cancer & tumors: “cientific investigation of wireless radiation. In November, 2001 I had a thin 4 inch wide tumor removed from just under my skull where my cell phone antenna had the closest contact to my head. It was removed by Dr. Snyder at Torrance Memorial Hospital. Thankfully it was beni”
- Research & federal duties: “I am hoping that by submitting this comment I can encourage scientific investigation of wireless radiation. In November, 2001 I had a thin 4 inch wide tumor removed from just under my skull where my cell phone antenna had the closest contact to my head. It was rem”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I am hoping that by submitting this comment I can encourage scientific investigation of wireless radiation. In November, 2001 I had a thin 4 inch wide tumor removed from just under my skull where my cell phone antenna had the closest contact to my head. It was removed by Dr. Snyder at Torrance Memorial Hospital. Thankfully it was benign but its presence caused me to have strange displays of light in my peripheral vision. I forget the name of the doctor who read the lab reports; but I was able to ask him if he used a cell phone, and he said, "No".
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.