AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports tinnitus, dizziness and other symptoms with unrevealing medical tests and gradual improvement after removing wireless devices.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “In 2018, I had the worst scare of my life. It began with a mix of dizzy spells, blurry vision, a painful and itchy armpit rash, and very loud tinnitus. Doctors found nothing wrong. Thankfully, a dear friend brought over his EMF meter to measure freq”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “his EMF meter to measure frequencies in my surroundings. Between my cell phone, computer wifi, smart TV, wireless keyboard/mouse, microwave, and remote phone system, the test results were off the charts in the danger zone. I had unknowingly been in very close proximity to ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
In 2018, I had the worst scare of my life. It began with a mix of dizzy spells, blurry vision, a painful and itchy armpit rash, and very loud tinnitus. Doctors found nothing wrong. Thankfully, a dear friend brought over his EMF meter to measure frequencies in my surroundings. Between my cell phone, computer wifi, smart TV, wireless keyboard/mouse, microwave, and remote phone system, the test results were off the charts in the danger zone. I had unknowingly been in very close proximity to high level of EMF for a long time. I took his advice and got rid of all of them. It was very slow progress but eventually my symptoms reduced to a point of tolerance. After a few years, the reduction is nearly back to normal, but I do experience some minor symptoms away from home if much time is spent near those frequencies. Luckily, they subside fairly quickly, for which I am very grateful. I owe my sanity to my dear friend who opened my eyes to what can happen to some of us down the road, if we're not careful.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.