AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports headaches and brain fog during device use and perceived improvement after exposure-reduction measures and nightly Wi-Fi shutoff.
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “As a senior having used wifi phones since 1998 and TV now, I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wirele”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “As I used these technologies, I noted how headache pressures, brain fog, and my well-being was affected, I tried to find solutions. Once I began using EMF protection, turned off Wifi during sleep, health changed! We are sendin”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
As a senior having used wifi phones since 1998 and TV now, I am submitting this comment in response to HHS’s Request for Information on Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs), Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation, and Wireless Radiation Exposure.
As I used these technologies, I noted how headache pressures, brain fog, and my well-being was affected, I tried to find solutions. Once I began using EMF protection, turned off Wifi during sleep, health changed!
We are sending microwaves radiation increasing more and more! The brain and body are not meant for this assault. Protection is vital!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.