AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports vibration, sleep loss and pain around meters, towers and power lines, with some symptoms subsiding after leaving an area.
- Smart meters: “Digital meters, 5G, and strong electric lines affect me in various ways! The meter on our house cause severe sleep deprivation and I feel a constant vibration inside my body. Some days/times it”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “Digital meters, 5G, and strong electric lines affect me in various ways! The meter on our house cause severe sleep deprivation and I feel a constant vibration inside my body. Some days/times it's much worse than others, but ”
- Towers & siting: “my body. Some days/times it's much worse than others, but always constant! I can see a 5G tower from my home, only a few blocks away. Vibrations for stronger after it was installed. Wi-Fi contributes. I also feel a pressure and can get headaches when close to strong power li”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “wer from my home, only a few blocks away. Vibrations for stronger after it was installed. Wi-Fi contributes. I also feel a pressure and can get headaches when close to strong power lines. I have also experienced tooth pain and jaw pain from the same and possibly from some ot”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ and strong electric lines affect me in various ways! The meter on our house cause severe sleep deprivation and I feel a constant vibration inside my body. Some days/times it's much worse than others, but always constant! I can see a 5G tower from my home, only a few blocks ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Digital meters, 5G, and strong electric lines affect me in various ways! The meter on our house cause severe sleep deprivation and I feel a constant vibration inside my body. Some days/times it's much worse than others, but always constant! I can see a 5G tower from my home, only a few blocks away. Vibrations for stronger after it was installed. Wi-Fi contributes. I also feel a pressure and can get headaches when close to strong power lines. I have also experienced tooth pain and jaw pain from the same and possibly from some other strong electric/EMF fields/devices... As I have have experienced those symptoms without being able to identify what could be causing it...Alway while driving. But after getting some distance away, the symptoms disappear.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.