AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports increased blood pressure and palpitations after solar installation and improvement after shutting it down and changing the meter.
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “We, unfortunately, put solar on our roof. Almost immediately, my blood pressure skyrocked, woke up with heart palpitations, whole body shaking. Thought I was going to have a heart attack. It took a great d”
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “We, unfortunately, put solar on our roof. Almost immediately, my blood pressure skyrocked, woke up with heart palpitations, whole body shaking. Thought I was going to have a heart attack. It took a great deal of time to determine the cause. Had the solar t”
- Smart meters: “d a guy come and check the energy levels in the house, was through the roof. Changed our electronic meter to a "read" meter. Blood pressure returned to normal 110/70 and have not had an issue since. I have ALL the documentation on this. Shocking to me that people buy electric cars ”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
We, unfortunately, put solar on our roof. Almost immediately, my blood pressure skyrocked, woke up with heart palpitations, whole body shaking. Thought I was going to have a heart attack. It took a great deal of time to determine the cause. Had the solar turned off after threatening Solar City. We had a guy come and check the energy levels in the house, was through the roof. Changed our electronic meter to a "read" meter. Blood pressure returned to normal 110/70 and have not had an issue since. I have ALL the documentation on this. Shocking to me that people buy electric cars without a thought they are living in an electrical box!
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.