AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports symptoms after meter installation, inability to opt out in a duplex, and loss of use of a bedroom.
- Smart meters: “Then after the smart meters were installed on the side of my house (on the wall of my bedroom) I started having health issue. Aching ribs, dry mouth, headaches and sometimes vertigo. I had to stop sleeping”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “Aching ribs, dry mouth, headaches and sometimes vertigo. I had to stop sleeping in my bedroom. I could not "opt out" of the meters because I live in a duplex and the other tenant didn't want to do that. consequ”
- Housing, work & access barriers: “I would like to move to another apartment, but there are smart meters in all the apartments in Austin. I pay alot of rent and do not appreciate NOT being able to use my bedroom.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My health has always been good.
Then after the smart meters were installed on the side of my house (on the wall of my bedroom) I started having health issue.
Aching ribs, dry mouth, headaches and sometimes vertigo.
I had to stop sleeping in my bedroom.
I could not "opt out" of the meters because I live in a duplex and the other tenant didn't want to do that.
consequently I am sleeping in my living room. If I try to sleep in my bedroom, I get a headache and dizziness.
I would like to move to another apartment, but there are smart meters in all the apartments in Austin.
I pay alot of rent and do not appreciate NOT being able to use my bedroom.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.