AI summary & topic connections
A commenter identifying as a physician reports migraines personally and among patients after exposure and requests research and regulation.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “I have suffered intense migraine headaches after exposure to high frequency radiation. I am a physician and have many patients who suffer this exact same problem. Better regulation and research into the health”
- Research & federal duties: “this exact same problem. Better regulation and research into the health effects of this problem is necessary,\”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “this exact same problem. Better regulation and research into the health effects of this problem is necessary,\”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I have suffered intense migraine headaches after exposure to high frequency radiation. I am a physician and have many patients who suffer
this exact same problem. Better regulation and research into the health effects of this problem is necessary,\
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.