AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports becoming sensitive to EMFs during a period of frequent phone use and workplace exposure near a tower and router.
- Electromagnetic sensitivity: “I become sensitive to EMF’S 8/2015. I am no longer working. I was using an android phone to learn 2nd language and it was on all the time next to me. I left windows open in the back ground of the phone an”
- Towers & siting: “cel tower close my and a router in the office.”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “cel tower close my and a router in the office.”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Sheryl Morley
72sherylmorley@gmail.com
I become sensitive to EMF’S 8/2015. I am no longer working. I was using an android phone to learn 2nd language and it was on all the time next to me. I left windows open in the back ground of the phone and I also worked in a Building with windows and a
cel tower close my and a router in the office.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.