AI summary & topic connections

The commenter reports tinnitus, palpitations and fainting after nearby meter and antenna installation, and describes tree damage shown in unread attachments.

  • Smart meters: “Since the smart meter implementation project has begun and mini cell antennas were installed on my neighbor, I started having severe tinnitus, and heart palpitations, and fainting. I also noticed th”
  • Towers & siting: “Since the smart meter implementation project has begun and mini cell antennas were installed on my neighbor, I started having severe tinnitus, and heart palpitations, and fainting. I also noticed that trees near antennas were unhealthy and damaged (phot”
  • Neurological symptoms & sleep: “t has begun and mini cell antennas were installed on my neighbor, I started having severe tinnitus, and heart palpitations, and fainting. I also noticed that trees near antennas were unhealthy and damaged (photos attached.)”
  • Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “d mini cell antennas were installed on my neighbor, I started having severe tinnitus, and heart palpitations, and fainting. I also noticed that trees near antennas were unhealthy and damaged (photos attached.)”
  • Environmental effects: “I also noticed that trees near antennas were unhealthy and damaged (photos attached.)”

Matched review of original text; attachments excluded. Review provenance

ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Since the smart meter implementation project has begun and mini cell antennas were installed on my neighbor, I started having severe tinnitus, and heart palpitations, and fainting. I also noticed that trees near antennas were unhealthy and damaged (photos attached.)

Official attachments · 4

Attachment contents are not included in the category review.