AI summary & topic connections
The commenter reports losing and regaining walking and speech abilities in different locations, associates symptoms with wireless devices and electrical infrastructure, and asks that these exposure patterns be investigated.
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “A year later my neurologist found that my peripheral nervous system tested normal. In their professional opinion, something was keeping my brain from communicating with my body. Less than a month later, I had to go to Vermont – for my father’s fun”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “In Canton, as in Cambridge, my symptoms are unsustainably aggravated as soon as any Wi-Fi device comes within 6 feet of me. I still cannot walk or talk. My PCP has diagnosed me with Epidemic Vertigo, Ataxia and Dyslalia – etiologies “unknown”. Mounting evidence suggest”
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “unting evidence suggest that close proximity to neighboring EV’s charging at night, and a solar power plant less than a mile away, represent an important part of the problem. IMPORTANT CLUE: In Dave Stetzer’s professional opinion [https://www.researchgate.net/profile/dave-st”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
In March of 2020, with the deployment of 5G, I was suddenly and dramatically deprived of my ability to walk and talk.
It happened in less than a minute.
At the time I was living in Cambridge, MA.
A year later my neurologist found that my peripheral nervous system tested normal. In their professional opinion, something was keeping my brain from communicating with my body.
Less than a month later, I had to go to Vermont – for my father’s funeral. With just two night’s sleep I fully regained my ability to walk and talk.
As soon as I returned to Cambridge, I lost that ability to walk and talk again - in less than an hour.
Thinking that reducing population density by almost 10x might be the key to restoring my health, I moved to Canton, MA.
No such health effects materialized.
In Canton, as in Cambridge, my symptoms are unsustainably aggravated as soon as any Wi-Fi device comes within 6 feet of me. I still cannot walk or talk.
My PCP has diagnosed me with Epidemic Vertigo, Ataxia and Dyslalia – etiologies “unknown”.
Mounting evidence suggest that close proximity to neighboring EV’s charging at night, and a solar power plant less than a mile away, represent an important part of the problem.
IMPORTANT CLUE: In Dave Stetzer’s professional opinion [https://www.researchgate.net/profile/dave-stetzer], the process of converting Alternating Current to Direct Current and vice versa, is a SIGNIFICANT OFFENDER.
Ref: High Frequency Transients [HFT]
Recent research [JAMA neurology Nov 2025] found that one out of two American’s were struggling with neurological disabilities in 2021.
This is not a small problem.
The mounting costs to our healthcare system have been snowballing unsustainably.
AND
Poorly thought-out electrical engineering may in fact also be hurting our competitive edge in the global economy.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.