AI summary & topic connections
Opposes towers near homes, schools and parks and objects to exposure without consultation, asserting health effects.
- Towers & siting: “pose all the radiation and exposure with the cell towers so close to homes and schools and parks.I think we sho”
- Children & vulnerable groups: “e with the cell towers so close to homes and schools and parks.I think we should have been asked first befo”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “se to homes and schools and parks.I think we should have been asked first before we are subjected to all this.It does affect our”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I oppose all the radiation and exposure with the cell towers so close to homes and schools and parks.I think we should have been asked first before we are subjected to all this.It does affect our health
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.