AI summary & topic connections
Reports sound and pressure sensations near a home battery and inverter and similar discomfort around Wi-Fi and mobile signals.
- Power lines, wiring & solar: “When the home battery and inverter take over from the grid, I turn away. It happened twice when I went to ask for information.I hear a”
- Wi-Fi & indoor exposure: “immense pressure on my body; the entire environment suddenly feels very heavy./ Wi-Fi and mobile phone signals weigh down the environment. Everything feels heavy and oppressive.it’s exa”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “wn the environment. Everything feels heavy and oppressive.it’s exactly as if my head were caught in a press”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
When the home battery and inverter take over from the grid, I turn away. It happened twice when I went to ask for information.I hear a sound (no one else hears it) and feel immense pressure on my body; the entire environment suddenly feels very heavy./ Wi-Fi and mobile phone signals weigh down the environment. Everything feels heavy and oppressive.it’s exactly as if my head were caught in a press
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.