AI summary & topic connections
A self-described journalist reports atrial fibrillation associated with a neighbor’s amateur radio and improvement after moving an office. Requests meter choice, wired options and scrutiny of infrastructure expansion.
- Heart symptoms & implanted devices: “M radio. I did not know the day he turned it on, but I ended up in the ER with afib the hour he started using it. I had no history of heart issues.. My assistant developed afib. We ”
- Occupational exposure: “ no history of heart issues.. My assistant developed afib. We had to move our office as a result, and both of us have recovered. I later asked my neighbor what day he began using it, ”
- Smart meters: “published. My life has changed dramatically as a result of the proliferation of Smart meters, cell towers, 5G, etc. I unknowingly lived next to a neighbor who had a powerful HAM radio. I di”
- Li-Fi, fiber & alternatives: “hnology. I cannot use a cell phone and don't own one. And our house has to be hardwired. I am not alone. I know so many people who have developed similar issues, particularly from Smart”
- Exposure limits & oversight: “gitudinal studies showing safety. Please consider allowing all of us to have a choice about whether we want Smart meters on our homes, cell towers in our parks and school yards, and a t”
- Towers & siting: “life has changed dramatically as a result of the proliferation of Smart meters, cell towers, 5G, etc. I unknowingly lived next to a neighbor who had a powerful HAM radio. I did not know the”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
I'm a journalist. NY Times published. My life has changed dramatically as a result of the proliferation of Smart meters, cell towers, 5G, etc. I unknowingly lived next to a neighbor who had a powerful HAM radio. I did not know the day he turned it on, but I ended up in the ER with afib the hour he started using it. I had no history of heart issues.. My assistant developed afib. We had to move our office as a result, and both of us have recovered. I later asked my neighbor what day he began using it, and he said, "I can tell you the exact day. It was the day there was an ambulance at your house." I can no longer live in a house with a Smart meter. I have a letter from a well-known integrative doctor stating this. He is alarmed at what he's seeing in his patients and states unequivocally that there are negative health effects associated with this technology. I cannot use a cell phone and don't own one. And our house has to be hardwired. I am not alone. I know so many people who have developed similar issues, particularly from Smart meters. We are ALL grateful to Mr. Kennedy for looking into this. Then again, you are fighting a very powerful industry. Please consider putting a halt to the unchecked expansion of a technology that has no third party longitudinal studies showing safety. Please consider allowing all of us to have a choice about whether we want Smart meters on our homes, cell towers in our parks and school yards, and a technology crammed down our throats that seems to have an interesting correlation with illness and increased cancer rates.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.