AI summary & topic connections
An older commenter with chemical sensitivity reports profound exhaustion after a tower installation, improvement while camping and eventual relocation. Also attributes changes in garden plants and birds to RF exposure.
- Housing, work & access barriers: “ing in this field, & it was confermed , i had become a sufferer of RF.WE had to sell up & move to where i could live. i now have to fully dress in RF protection whenever i leave home.I s”
- Towers & siting: “lived had little to no mobile phone reception, so the good old telcoes put up a tower on a hill at the end of town, bang, great reception..BUT, i began to suffer with cronic exhaustion,”
- Environmental effects: “t shielded just didnt grow. I have a video of this. Next i noticed 5 different birds hopping around on one leg, strang, i had lived here for16 yrs & never seen anything like this befor”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “ssed can be very uncomfortable at times. I am now 81 & suffer terribly with my nerves, they are badly damaged by RF. I have reserched this stuff for years, reading books, & have learned”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
Eight years ago i was a healthy & active 72 y/o male, with a condition called MCS,(multipal chemical sensetivity). we had moved to a country town to avoid chemical exposure, & lived happily & healthy for the next 14 y/s.The town where we lived had little to no mobile phone reception, so the good old telcoes put up a tower on a hill at the end of town, bang, great reception..BUT, i began to suffer with cronic exhaustion, i soon was unable to do anything physical or mental.my exhaustion stole my entire life. BUT, an amazing thing happened that helped me to understand what was happening to me. i went camping in the bush, far away from the effects of RF, & immediatly i began to feel better, & wondered why, On returning home i emmediatly began to become exhausted again & stayed that way, untill i went camping again. the penny droped, the only thing that had changed was a tower was installed in town So i enquired weather this could be affecting me, & through an expert in this feild i was assured it could affect me.I contacted a GP practicing in this field, & it was confermed , i had become a sufferer of RF.WE had to sell up & move to where i could live. i now have to fully dress in RF protection whenever i leave home.I socialise very little because being RF dressed can be very uncomfortable at times. I am now 81 & suffer terribly with my nerves, they are badly damaged by RF. I have reserched this stuff for years, reading books, & have learned that RF effects animals & plants also. At the same time as i became affected i noticed that my vegitable garden was doing unusual things to, plants just stoped growing & would not bear fruit....I was told to shield tham with bird wire & they would grow. They were right, anything not shielded just didnt grow. I have a video of this. Next i noticed 5 different birds hopping around on one leg, strang, i had lived here for16 yrs & never seen anything like this before. These are the effects i have read about in books written by experts in this feild.Thank you for the oppertunity to tell my story, few are interested enough to listen. BILL ZELLER
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.