AI summary & topic connections
Alleges nighttime radiation attacks causing heat, burns and leg symptoms and cites personal meter readings. Associates the alleged attacks with military activity and a nearby tower and requests investigation; these attributions are unverified.
- Directed-energy / targeting allegations: “I live two blocks from a cell tower but have also learned that the operation to target U.S. citizens with DEW's was coming from Striker AFB in CO. It's headed up by a man who is obviously deep state.”
- Towers & siting: “ing attacked and the radiation I was being exposed to. I live two blocks from a cell tower but have also learned that the operation to target U.S. citizens with DEW's was coming from Striker”
- Neurological symptoms & sleep: “burned on my leg and mouth. This always happened during the night. I would be awakened by intense levels of heat in my body. This was in the middle of winter when my bedroom temp was 66”
ORIGINAL COMMENT · UNEDITED TEXT
My legs were attacked with high levels of radiation. I bought a radiation meter and my levels were from 685 - 1047 VPN. I was also burned on my leg and mouth. This always happened during the night. I would be awakened by intense levels of heat in my body. This was in the middle of winter when my bedroom temp was 66 degrees and I needed lots of covers. The intense heat was overwhelming in addition to my legs being attacked and the radiation I was being exposed to. I live two blocks from a cell tower but have also learned that the operation to target U.S. citizens with DEW's was coming from Striker AFB in CO. It's headed up by a man who is obviously deep state. Please investigate. This is horrific and hundreds of thousands have been attacked in the U.S.
Community corner
Community discussion
Reader replies are separate from the official HHS submission. They are reviewed before publication. Display names are not verified.